Best Movie Ever Made

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old School is high on my list. Every time I watch it with my wife, she get's all pissy at that scene where Will Ferrell talks about how he wonders what panties the stewardess is wearing. :)

sudsmcgee said:
Old School is high on my list. Every time I watch it with my wife, she get's all pissy at that scene where Will Ferrell talks about how he wonders what panties the stewardess is wearing. :)

Frank: Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I started thinking maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree, in the nest, are we not?

shaving_ryans_privates.jpg

I'm sure everybody could list about 50 movies on here. Definitely tough to pick just one, but I don't think it'd be right to not have Jack on the list. How about a nice gem that stands the test of time?

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Con Air

It's got everything, hasn't it? You know, you've got Malkovich for your acting chops, you got Nicky Cage for your action, Steve Buscemi for your comedy, John Cusack for the gays. Right?

So this is a favorite movies ever made list. Well in no particular order.

King Kong(1933)
The Searchers
The Wild Bunch
Alien
Aliens
No Country for Old Men
Goodfellas
McCabe and Mrs. Miller
MASH
The Long Goodbye
Chinatown

I'm sure there are more but that's a solid start.

Con Air

It's got everything, hasn't it? You know, you've got Malkovich for your acting chops, you got Nicky Cage for your action, Steve Buscemi for your comedy, John Cusack for the gays. Right?

Best quote from How To Lose Friends And Alienate People. And shockingly poignant.

Best ever made?

It's A Wonderful Life

Can't pinpoint anything for number one.
Here are some possibles

Shawshank Redemption
Goodfellas
Empire Strikes Back (have to, sorry)
Dirty Dozen

Latest posts

Back