• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Beer Tree for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fujieagle

Reaction score
I have a beer tree, stand, sculpture whatever you want to call it that I am putting up for sale. It started life as an unworking treadmill. The stand is just over 8 feet tall to the very top. There are 3 shelves on it and I set it up to use one burner, 2 full size kegs and an igloo style water cooler. It has built in beer holders on the shelf for the mashtun. One end has wheels so it can be moved around. There are jack screws that I added to be able to level it and yes it does have 2 levels built in. I am almost done with my Kal electric clone set up and would like to sell this. I am asking $200.00 but will listen to offers. I am selling just the stand and burner. The burner is nothing fancy, just a turkey fryer burner. This set up works nicely and has served me well. If the price is right, I would consider selling the mashtun with it. The mashtun has a ball valve and a stainless false bottom. I can't ship it so it will have to be local pickup. I can help load but I do not have a truck. If you're interested, shoot me a message. I am living in Mansfield Texas which is about 30 miles south of DFW airport. I have it listed on craigslist as well. I am not firm on the price but like everyone else, I want as much as I can get. lol

Set Up 1.jpg

beer holder.jpg

top.jpg

wheels .jpg

photo1.jpg

Back