Beer Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bconsidi

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking to buy a beer tower for two faucets. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to buy or the difference in chrome, stainless steel and brass. I assume stainless steel is worth the price increase.

I second the ebay suggestion. I scored a 5-faucet ceramic tower for about $200. I'm not saying you're gonna be able to get a tower that cheaply, but there are deals to be had. If ebay is not your thing, then a couple of the online sources are good. Micromatic.com is cheaper than northernbrewer.com by about $10 on the stainless steel towers, but make sure you take into account shipping costs when comparison shopping. I would say that the difference between chrome vs. ss vs. brass is mostly aesthetic, so if it were me, I'd go with the cheaper chrome tower and upgrade the actual faucets to forward sealing faucets.

Back