Beer store SCORE!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strat_thru_marshall

Reaction score
Look what I got on my lunch break today...the last bottle they had of each one!!!

photo71.JPG

Wooooo!! I cant believe I found these in the beer wasteland of Oklahoma!!
:ban::tank::ban:

Infinium is a brand new champagn style beer from Sam Adams. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but am looking forward to my bottle arriving just before new years. Let us know what you think of it!

--
Tim

Nice! My wife works with a woman who's husband works for Sam Adam's HR department here in Boston...we had a party at our house for office staff and dude brought me a bottle of Infinium...SWEET! Have not tried it yet but planning to on New Year's Eve...I'll try to remember to post thoughts.

You get them at Byron's?

No, Sams Liquor Warehouse on 63rd & May, last one they had of each.

Infinium is a brand new champagn style beer from Sam Adams. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but am looking forward to my bottle arriving just before new years. Let us know what you think of it!

I'm saving it for New Years eve as well!! I'll post a review then

Yeah. That Estate is past its prime. But hopefully it'll still be good.

Yeah...I was going in to see if somehow they still had any Celebration....and of course they didnt. But they had Estate so I figured I'd grab a bottle even if it was a bit old.

Back