Beer related desktop background

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankfurtvr4

Reaction score
This is mine.

wall-o-brewsmall.jpg

That is in my kitchen. It makes storage so much easier. I am not to the point yet in my brewing to worry about light. When friends come over I at least have something to talk about. Is there no one else with a beer related desktop background on their computer?

Cool, I dropped my last bike (GSXR1000) at about 75 when a dear ran out in front of me, then after Iraq in 2003 my back got pretty screwed up so now I stick to Cruisers, in June Im looking into buying a new Harley Road Glide. What do you ride?

I am on a CBR 11XX Blackbird right now. I am going to keep it and either pick up a 954 or a cruiser of some sort. I am trying to find out if I can take more than one bike to Italy for my next assignment.

Frank-

I can tell by the way everything is arranged that your OCD is getting the best of you!

Looks good though!

True OCD would not allow the towel on the left to hang over the edge of that shelf.

Speaking of which, can you fix that towel and repost the picture please so that I can focus on the rest of the image?

This is mine.
17870d1289561495-beer-related-desktop-background-wall-o-brewsmall.jpg

I see NOTHING wrong with this picture. Except that towel. And those things sticking out of the bucket on one side only. And the lids aren't quite lined up with the edges. And there's a mismatched bucket. And the airlock holes aren't aligned correctly. And the cornies are not centered on the tile grout line. Nor are their handles aligned in relation to the alcove. And there is a mismatch between tile sizes at the extreme ends of the alcove. And all the carboys do not have the same "presentation" of molded glass lines showing at the same angle. And there's name tape on only two of them. And, the tapes are not even and of the same length. But, other than that, I see nothing wrong with this picture.

As high as those carboys are filled, they must be fermenting wine. You might have a real mess if that was beer fermenting, I know I would.

I've had this one for at least a year. I feel like a major fanboy, but what the hell I like it. I think I stole it from Revvy or someone on here.

[edit] I should mention to anyone not familiar, that is Charlie Papazian, Grandpappy of Homebrewing.

RDWHAHB4.jpg

I see NOTHING wrong with this picture. Except that towel. And those things sticking out of the bucket on one side only. And the lids aren't quite lined up with the edges. And there's a mismatched bucket. And the airlock holes aren't aligned correctly. And the cornies are not centered on the tile grout line. Nor are their handles aligned in relation to the alcove. And there is a mismatch between tile sizes at the extreme ends of the alcove. And all the carboys do not have the same "presentation" of molded glass lines showing at the same angle. And there's name tape on only two of them. And, the tapes are not even and of the same length. But, other than that, I see nothing wrong with this picture.

LOL. Good stuff.

I should have a new background to put up by tomorrow. I now have a very pretty mead in a carboy to add to the collection.

Back