Beer of the GODS..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha hilarious. When I saw ttle of this thread I thought, "oh god this guy made another thread about a third beer that is also the best to ever exist." haha that thread had some good moments to make my day

Sir, with all due respect, I think you need to get off the internet for a little while.

Either that or you need your own show.

+1.
But he did forget the optional step about partial exposure near the end of fermentation to QUASAR radiation, but only if you're going to serve it with lime wedges.

+1.
But he did forget the optional step about partial exposure near the end of fermentation to QUASAR radiation, but only if you're going to serve it with lime wedges.

Frankly, I don't consider that an option. Perhaps if you were some tourist vacationing on the shores of Valholla Prime(a planet not to be confused with the Viking version of Heaven).

Don't fruit the SkΦnstrâsht!

Haha hilarious. When I saw ttle of this thread I thought, "oh god this guy made another thread about a third beer that is also the best to ever exist." haha that thread had some good moments to make my day

Not sure on that one...but, 'this guy' made the post to discuss beer types that brewers consider the top-of-the-top. In my travels over the past 20 years around the globe, I've had the opportunity to drink some fine wines, beer, ales and liquors of various types all over the world. This peeked my interest to see what home brewers imagine as the 'top' home brewable beer.

I recently had the chance to sample a 60+ year old Xinomavro (dark dry) that was forgotten in a basement in the oak barrel. It was my 'top' wine I've tasted to date, and it was a home made wine.

Which Gods? I would think if they're the Æsir variety it would be some kind of Braggot, since the Norse gods were fond of mead.

Back