Beer Label for My Wedding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannPM

Reaction score
Input?

tumblr_lh3w8yVmxt1qzjhp3o1_r1_1280.png

Looks good. I like the parchment look. Don't forget to include the wedding date on the bottle for anybody that takes one as a souvenir.

I like this idea. I'm doing 10 gal bottled for a friends wedding in Aug and I want to do some kind of label. What did you guys use for labels? I'm thinking about just getting some avery labels and going that route since I don't plan on taking the labels off again.

Those do look pretty awesome. What program did you use to create the labels and how'd you attach them? Did they last in an ice cooler or were they chilled another way?

We used a program called online labels.com and my buddy designed the label. These were actually the party favors and I served beer from my kornies for the reception. The labels stay on in the fridge but they won't stay on in an ice chest.

Thanks for the info. I'll check out online labels and see what I can come up with. Any other ideas on beer names for a wedding so that you could incorporate some additional styles?

Latest posts

Back