Beer in Perdido Key or Pensacola???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBRunner

Reaction score
Down here for a vacation....would like to find some Stone or DFH beers...

where is a good place to go in Perdido Key or P'Cola?

The 2 places I asked about where to buy Stone or DFH, I just got a blank look......

Thanks

Chad

If you go to stone's website, click the tab that says "find", then click on national distribution, then click on florida. It will pull up a list of all of their distributers and what counties they distribute to. Find the county you are in and call one of the distributers, i'm sure they will point you in the right direction. The way i always find where stone is when i'm out of town is go to the area's best bar with the best beer selection and ask to talk to whoever knows the most about beer that works there. Then i just ask him straight up "Man, will you please tell me a store where i can find some stone brews or some dog fish head" I've found that most people will be very helpful.. hope that helps a little, hopefully someone from pensacola will read this and help you out, i know that ruination is GLORIOUS on vacations...also, good to know someone else from alabama drinks good beer! you know stone can't import here because we have such strict guidelines like county by county of how beer and liquor can be sold. i'm sure its the same for dfh hopefully they will pass the modernization act, but i kinda doubt it...

Four Winds International Market is freakin awesome. Definitely best in P'cola. There are other good ones, too. Wine World, Blue Angel Liquors, and Richey's are all places I've gone before & you'll find Stone & DFH at all of them.

BeerAdvocate's website has their BeerFly section that has lots of ratings of beer stores, beer bars, brewpubs, & breweries & I've found their pretty accurate.

Use to be able to get a mixed drink called "diesel fuel" down there at one of the Pensacola bars on the beach.....

You can probably get a "light, sweet crude" for pretty cheap now.....

I looked at their website, I just figured they would be closed for the 4th......

I may try the places in P'Cola.....

Thanks for the help everyone....

And I forgot about beer advocate......completely......

Latest posts

Back