Beer in a Bag + Engine.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend the bag+ pump.

I have been drawing pints from the bag, and the beer seems as fresh as the first pump (been over 2 weeks from the first draw).

Comments from people who compared the beer in the bag (+pump) to the same brew in the keg, were the beer from the bag seemed "smoother", while the beer from the keg seemed "lighter".

It was split 50/50. I like the bag, and will continue to bag some brew from this point out.

Cheers.

Next project is a brew-meter based on an Analog Devices TMP03 + an Atmel ATXMEGAA3BU-XPLD.

Joel

that thing looks "Swedish Made"...sorry couldnt help myself!

I like the bag idea...

"I don't even know what this is! This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby. --Austin Powers"

The beer is holding up really well, a good alternative to kegs. Cheers

Still giving great results from the bag. I disconnected it from the pump and just leave the bag on the counter. Not quite as good of a poor without the sparkler, but more than passable.

I will be bagging half of my batches from now on.

There is a supplier who is starting to sell bags (frame + bags) into the home-brew market I am in contact and will forward the information.

Yes! please keep us informed on the home brew bags...not that I am afraid to use the one you already have...perhaps ill keep my skeeter pee in it????

Yes! please keep us informed on the home brew bags...not that I am afraid to use the one you already have...perhaps ill keep my skeeter pee in it????

You could.

I find the English ale is holding up very well, I am a bit surprised. :mug:

I will post when I get more information on the single use bags.

Joel

Still really good...

Today I am drawing a few pints to advance the science...
Good carbonation, no indication of oxidation... clear.

I will take a photo of the bad once empty :mug:

Still really good...

Today I am drawing a few pints to advance the science...
Good carbonation, no indication of oxidation... clear.

I will take a photo of the bad once empty :mug:

Must of been a few good pints :D It's been great to read about your success!

Back