Beer gun through a cooler wall?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killian

Reaction score
I'm in the process of building a walk-in cooler and I'm looking for a way to run a beverage line through the wall for my beer gun. My original thought was to find a faucet shank but I'd like to have a way to seal it off when I'm done using it.

Any ideas are appreciated

How thick are the walk-in walls? You could run a 1/4" MFL-MFL bulkhead if it's not too thick and with a 1/4" FFL to ball lock post adapter mount a beer post on the outside. It'll self-seal, of course, and you can attach whatever length of line you want when you want...

Cheers!

you can check out my keezer built. I basically put in a set of keg posts to connect my bottle filler to. However, this was before the taps with tips you can change out to use different features with

I'm in the process of building a walk-in cooler and I'm looking for a way to run a beverage line through the wall for my beer gun. My original thought was to find a faucet shank but I'd like to have a way to seal it off when I'm done using it.

Any ideas are appreciated
Not worth the turbulence to use any fittings. Use a pvc nipple as a Bulkhead and run the hose through it. Cap it between uses.

Good talk.
Flare fittings require washers. Always. Except for when attaching them to QD's, since those have the "built in" washer tip thing going on. You may, or may not, need teflon tape between the post adapter and post. It really depends on how the two pieces match. Different suppliers vary.

Back