beer concentrate in a plastic tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan300man

Reaction score
I've seen an article about the beer concentrate from Foxboro Brewing Company, Foxboro Mass, and their 4 flavors of contentrate in a rigid plastic stick pack. It is 50 mL, you snap it open and pour into a 10 oz sparkling water. They have an American lager, american pale ale, Amber ale, and a pilsner. The only time I can think of using one is if I am on a long flight, extremely strapped for cash, with a fussy baby next to me.
Anybody try these yet?

Sounds like it might make beer flavored water...... They don't say that it is beer. The process is supposed to give the flavor and aroma. No mention of alcohol.

"Sounds like a solution in search of a problem." I agree!!!!

Sounds like it might make beer flavored water...... They don't say that it is beer. The process is supposed to give the flavor and aroma. No mention of alcohol.

"Sounds like a solution in search of a problem." I agree!!!!

A touch of vodka in the sparkling water?
Trying this goes on my bucket list ... at number 1,234,567.

When I was much younger I wanted to try and find a way to powderize (is that a word?) alcohol so that I could snort up some big rails and catch a buzzzzzzz.

Latest posts

Back