Been through the mangle a bit.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Microscopist

Reaction score
Feels like I've been away for ages. I had an op to take out a neck lump ( benign ) a few weeks ago. Supposed to be in overnight, ended up with 4 days on the ward with a plastic tube stuck out of neck cos it wouldn't stop bleeding. Out for all of 18 hours before I was rushed in with track marks and a fever - back onto an isolation ward.

The local hospital is military, damn those people are good. There was someone there with in seconds with a syringe of morphine every time I rang the bell.

Back at home, puffy with a Herman Munster neck scar but on the mend - aside from my poor arse which is suffering the side effects of a cocktail of antibiotics at the moment, but I finish those today :)

Been back a couple of days frantically trying to catch up on things like running the smoker and icing the cake.

Can't wait to start emptying a couple of the kegs so I can brew again :)

:) Put me in Coach !!

Can't wait to start emptying a couple of the kegs so I can brew again

There you go - get back in the game. Best wishes for speedy - everything - recovery, draining kegs, brewing fresh ...

Back