BC craft beer poll 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowtires

Reaction score
Fat Tug IPA by Driftwood brewery made #1 in BC and not just by a little bit either. I post this because it is such a good beer I just want to share the world, I do not work for anyone just wanted to share. but when I get home I like to sit, relax and have a nice fat tug.
You guys should have a fat tug too.
Get your swmbo to give you a fat tug or have a fat tug by yourself. Have a fat tug with a group. However you like to do it. Of your ever in BC, just try a nice fat tug.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

I live in BC and this is my favourite BC beer. I recently went to a craft beer festival and tried 25 different beers from around the world, and Fat Tug was still the best thing I drank all night.

I'll have a Fat Tug next time I'm up there, but so far, my favorite BC beers have been from the Nobel Pig in Kamloops.

Was just doing some reading and fat tug can be found in Seattle. Its also better then pliney the elder (just saying)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

I'll second the nomination for the Noble Pig in Kamloops. Fantastic beers! Also there is yet another craft brewery that has just opened by the same head brewmaster (I believe) called the [Red Collar Brewing Co.][/Http://www.facebook.com/redcollarbrewery]

Gregory Lee
Kamloops, BC, Canada

Back