bars and dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so allergic people have more rights in than non-allergic people?

While I totally agree with everything you said about private property, people with allergies definitely have more rights than people who want to bring their dog somewhere. "Rights" isn't exactly the correct word, but the point is the same.

Squamish, BC is the best place I've ever been for dog culture. Everyone brings their dogs downtown, to the coffee shops, and sometimes to the pub patios (but not inside, not permitted here). I found it absolutely amazing how socialized and well behaved the dogs where in that town!!! A dog culture can make a major difference on how animals act and how they may then be permitted to be places. I now live in a town that has no dog culture at all. No real dog parks, no places that people can gather with their dogs. The result is poorly socialized and trained dogs that no one wants to be around. Can be a catch 22.

Wow. Such hatred.

it wasn't hatred. he was just being honest. nothing wrong with that.
i do think it's funny that somehow if he is in a bar with a dog, then he gets covered in hair, but i think that was the point.
allergies can be a pain, i am aware. all that cologne and perfume sets my nose off, so i move away from those people.

it wasn't hatred. he was just being honest. nothing wrong with that.
i do think it's funny that somehow if he is in a bar with a dog, then he gets covered in hair, but i think that was the point.
allergies can be a pain, i am aware. all that cologne and perfume sets my nose off, so i move away from those people.

I have allergies too, but I guess I misjudged his intent. It was pretty over the top though with the sneezing in people's beer bit. I'm just the type of person who believes if you don't like what's on TV you change the channel and if you don't like what goes on in a certain establishment you don't patronize it.

Latest posts

Back