Barrel stand for 10 and 15 gallon barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bensiff

Reaction score
Finally got done building my barrel stand that can accommodate both 10 and 15 gallon barrels. I used casters to support the barrels so I can easily rotate for cleaning and built it into an upper and lower section in case I ever find the need for such modularity.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408849858.369967.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408849899.762896.jpg

A little Simple Green to clean the mill oil and then some automotive lacquer thinner finished with a tack cloth and it's ready for some acid etch primer and rattle can work.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408850069.147329.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408850103.702319.jpg

Simply bad ass. I love this. Functional, looks great, and DIY. Well done, Bensiff

Any chance of seeing some pics of the stand with the Stout kettles on it?

Todd

Any chance of seeing some pics of the stand with the Stout kettles on it?

Todd

Yeah, I really owe it to kickflip to post that, I have been promising him for a long time. It's pretty par for the course, just my own take on a tippy and I used automotive paint instead of a rattle can.

Back