Bar doodle to come true

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroTechno

Reaction score
So I am moving next week to a much cheaper and larger house. I will have cash and room to build a bar so i started to draw up some ideas. Let me know what you guys think.

The bar will be equipped with:

1. Mini fridge converted to chill box
2. Single tap tower (for now)
3. Custom plexiglass brewer logo
4. RGB led trim with controller for thousands of color displays
5. 3 way audio crossover RGB led effects (bass=red, mids=green, highs=blue)

I am an audio and led fanatic so I had to add my touch :ban:
806-bar-pic-1.jpg

807-bar-pic-2.jpg

I need details on the Plexiglas logo, I assume the LEDs go around the edge to light a ball milled logo in the middle, and incorporating a color organ as well? if so thats f-ing sick!

That is exactly what i was thinking. I am not certain how i will mount the leds into the side of the plexi yet. Maybe i need to frame it to cover the leds. I will have the logo done at work or by a friend that has a CNC class at school. We have an in shop CNC so i can whip it up in no time.

The led controller is coming from http://www.bigclive.com/rgbcont.htm I ordered it today and it should handle up to a couple thousand leds.

I use a color organ to control lightning effect in my Halloween display, never thought of it to side light a plexi logo, I may steal the idea!

When i get this project rolling i will start to take pictures. I don't have a final design for my plexiglass logo but when i do i will be sure to show extra detail on that process.

Back