• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Ball lock kegs - Toledo, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griz419

Reaction score
I bought a bunch of kegs and don't need them all. 5 gallon Ball lock with pressure relief valves. I have 3 for $60 (make offer) each that I cleaned with my keg washer, replaced the O-rings, sanitized and filled with co2. Just fill and you're good to go. I have 5 for $40 each ****12/12 all uncleaned ones sold and delivered***** w/package of new O-rings that still have pop residue in them so they'll need cleaned and o-rings replaced. Pick up only. Trade for stainless mash tun (no coolers), 2.5/3 gallon kegs or a brew stand.

Thanks, Aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

if I can find some time to drive up there from delaware soon then I will take a couple of the $40 ones.

I'll be driving to Columbus on Sunday, and driving back Monday night. Are you close to 23?

I'm thinking I could be there on Sunday around 6:15-30 ish. Or 8-9 ish on Monday. PM me if that can work or you.

Hi Griz,
I have two 3 gallon kegs that I could trade. If it's not a deal-breaker, they are pin-lock, but I have 1-gas connector and 2-beer out connectors and a universal pin-lock socket for the posts to go with. If you have any interest, PM me and maybe we could work out a deal.

I live 3 miles from I-71 exit 186 (Ashland), but would come your way too.

If the 5 dirty one's are still available I'd be very interested. Not that long of a drive to Toledo for me. Let me know via PM. Thanks.

2 uncleaned ones pending delivery this weekend.

Pretty good shape outside. A little dusty/dirty from sitting in a garage for years, but they cleaned up easy when i did mine. Some dings and scratches but they function as they should. The uncleaned ones still have pop syrup residue in them.

The other 3 uncleaned ones are pending pickup on Friday. 3 clean ones left.

Only 3 clean ones left, who wants them?

Make an offer on the 3 cleaned ones left. I want to free up some space this week.

I'm off on thurs. if I don't get any hits locally, I'll check on shipping then and let you know.

Last 3 are pending pickup tomorrow.

I may have 1 uncleaned 1 left if a friend backs out. I'll know Monday. All of the others have been delivered.

Latest posts

Back