• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Ball Lock Corny Kegs With Silicone Upgrade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EuBrew

Reaction score
I have 6 ball lock kegs for sale. All have been upgraded with silicone o-rings inside and out. Currently have about a quart of star san in each under 20lbs pressure.

I am including replacement o-ring sets for each. The lid gasket is buna-n but the rest are silicone. All o-rings currently installed have been lubed with keg lube.

The 4 black handled ones are Cornelius but not sure what model.

The 2 blue handled ones are Challenger VI.

I can deliver anywhere around Columbus, Cincinnati, or Dayton depending on my work schedule. I live in Columbus but get to Cincy and Dayton usually once a week. I will be on the west side of Cleveland this Wednesday evening leaving Thursday (Feb 11-12) evening if anyone up there is interested in a quick purchase.

All the cleaning and sticker pulling has been done for you!

Price $60.00 each. Not interested in shipping. May entertain offers of multiple kegs for a discount, doesn't hurt to ask.

image.jpg

IMG_1527[1].jpg

IMG_1532[1].jpg

IMG_1535[1].jpg

IMG_1528[1].jpg

IMG_1534[1].jpg

IMG_1531[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back