• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Avantco IC3500 induction burner - Used or USPS mail forwarding?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksquid

Reaction score
Looking to get this induction burner. If you have one you want to get rid of or would kindly like to forward me a new one using USPS from WebstaurantStore. I'm in Montreal, Canada so I guess if you're in the north east of the US it'd be cheaper! Let me know what you have. :D

Brokerage fees with courriers are outrageous and I don't wanna risk paying 50% of the burner in various fees. USPS/Canada Post has been consistently cheap but WS will only ship using DHL....

did you ever manage to buy this thing? If so, are you happy with it?

I am in Montreal too, I am thinking of having it shipped to freeport forwarding and to go get it myself, along with a properly sized gfci breaker, it is about half the price in the states.

Back