• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Auber Cube Controller - Like New

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greeny87

Reaction score
For Sale is a Auber CUBE Controller with 1/4" NPT temperature probe sensor. I have used the CUBE 3x so far since purchasing in July.

It works great, but with the way my brew area is, a wall mounted controller would work better for my current setup. Power cord will come as well.
CUBE.jpg

Asking $400.00 for this given the low usage and current condition. Can take some other close up pics / other views, etc upon request, just let me know.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Is this the 2nd version with the dspr310 controller and its 240v 30amp right?

Yes, it’s the 240w. I use it to power a 5500w heating element on my 20g kettle with no issue.

Regarding the dspr310, I need to double check. I bought this new the end of July this summer, I think they switched over to the new version around that time.

Thanks. I am def interested. Just trying to find the $$$. Is the price shipped or is shipping seperate?

The $400 was for pickup / pre-shipping. I’m willing to work on a shipped price if interested. Shouldn’t cost too much to ship the controller.

Back