Auber 5232 alarm help please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukeedogs

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hav an alarm/buzzer wired into my pid, I hav triple checked it's wired properly , and I can't get it to go off, and it's flashing on the pid unit. I think it's a setting I hav off. I hav the manual but just don't get it. Can someone tell me what they have their 14.4 (cool) set to? Thx a lot

There's an alarm LED that lights up when it's going off. Is yours lit? You mentioning the PID flashing is throwing me off. Anyways, if it is lit and your alarm isn't going off then you probably have it wired incorrectly. Also there's no such thing as an Auber 5232 is there? You have one too many homebrews brah?

Lol, ya it's a light on the pid. I've triple checked the wiring, that's why I'm thinking I hav it disabled in settings or something

Do you have any power connected to the buzzer, the PID only acts as the switch, doesn't power the buzzer circuit.

Back