Atlanta Area Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem guys :mug:

If anyone knows Kevin O'Lear please get him to check his e-mail. I have sent him a few e-mails about being listed twice on the order.

I want to make sure his listing is correct before we send the list over to the shop to get ordered.

Yes... thanks for putting this together... I put down 3 bags this morning and bought from Wine Workshop this past August when they had their sale... they are really good people to deal with.

Darn. Looks like I just missed this. Anyone know how often these are done in the atl area? Definitely don't want to miss out on the next one.

They are at least twice a year. Wine Workshop does a customer appreciation sale of bulk grain at bulk buy prices in august I think. You can look back in this thread and see when they have done it in the past

I am interested, I am in desperate need. You may want to check in with Wine Workshop to get an updated price list. My understanding is that their prices changed effective 1/1/16.

Yea it was the price to the shop. Btw @skeezerpleezer I still have that bottle of FTWnB for you

I emailed Wine Workshop this morning to ask about their current prices. When I was in there at the end of 2015 they said their grain prices would be going up in the new year; I have asked for an updated price list if available.

Here is a spreadsheet to sign up for the buy. Put your name and email address on there. If you have questions about the grains, availability, etc., please contact Wine Workshop directly.

I will post here when I hear back from them on the prices. I would expect we would try to close this buy in the next week or so in order that the grains would be available for pick up and payment in the shop in the next two weeks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-pwmeocF0lT5PcwiaMQITtnlSDFXl8ADe5vEcZyHccE/edit#gid=0

FYI I just updated the list with the new prices and new list of malts.

If you already added yourself to the list please go back and verify that your order is correct. There are more malts on the list now. I did check to make sure that your malts carried over from before the update, but just double check to make sure it's right.

Thanks forcera. The spreadsheet automatically accounts for volume discounts provided by Wine Workshop. 10-19 sacks is 5% off, 20 or more is 10% off.

Let's close this one up next Friday 1/15/16. That gives you a week to figure out what you need. The order will be submitted to Wine Workshop - if you are not a regular customer or are ordering something unusual, they may require pre-payment. Otherwise you will pay individually when you pick up the grain. It should be available for pick up by the afternoon of 1/22/16.

No worries Gringo.

I just confirmed with Marcia that most of the grain will be in by Friday. Three people who are new customers for WWBC have been emailed to arrange prepayment.

I would split on a bunch of specialty grains if there's enough folks who have likewise interest... I already have enough in the way of bulk base malt right now.

They seem to have the best prices and selection. Anyone willing to call and get a price list and get this going?

I would definitely like to get in on this group buy. I will need three to four sacks. What do I need to do to be included in this?

Latest posts

Back