• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Apple crusher - new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just4Fun

Reaction score
Brand new Apple crusher never used! This apple crusher is selling for 650 online as an average price I bought it last year and never found the time to use it as I have been traveling alot for work thought some one else might be able to use it this harvest season asking 500 but feel free to make an offer
All offers will be considered

[email protected]

Do you have a photo? I'm assuming this is used to crush down apples to make cider?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am just sipping on the mornin coffee let me get on some shoes and I'll run out to the garage and snap some give me about 30 minutes is that okay

It has a crank wheel that is a pull to be easily converted to a automatic crusher with the addition of a Morton and another pully

1408198521353.jpg

1408198608462.jpg

1408198688854.jpg

1408198756614.jpg

I have tons of stuff. Electric Kettles, mash tuns, carboys, sanke kegs for fermenting, kegerator, corny keg, and more. I'll put a list together and PM you.

Back