Apology for inappropriate post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like religion shoveled in my direction....Hey, if you want to pray and sin that is your thing. I don't do either.

hmm replace the word god with satan, both biblical so why would an atheist want the switch?
I don't like the pledge of allegiance because it doesn't really apply. "one nation under god..." which god or better yet why god... "indivisible" look at congress... "with liberty and justice for all" really? where and since when... god was added to money by law in 1956, isn't there something in the book about greed being a sin..
blah,blah,blah
now it is time to crack a cold one and figure out the next batch!

There is supposed to be this whole "separation of church and state" thing in our government, but again - it just doesn't bother me. I don't think about it. It matters that little to me.

;)

It would matter as much to me as the first choice: not at all.

:)

Well, some people do care. Some people care about having a separation of church and state because it protects both church and state from each other.

"Because my holy book says so" is no way to create laws.

OK. Me, I care more about Psilocyde's hatred of sweetened popcorn snacks.

:)

Well, some people do care. Some people care about having a separation of church and state because it protects both church and state from each other.

"Because my holy book says so" is no way to create laws.

I'm all about protecting my Church from the state, and my State from my Church. Anyone who wants God in government wants THEIR God in government...which is problematic in ways that only people living under Theocracies can explain.

i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_3.jpg

I'm scared to go to the debate forum. I've always just assumed that's where all our wives hang out and argue all day.

I've never had a conversation with my wife that would even come close to being called a debate.

For it to be a debate it needs to meet the following criteria:
  • It must follow the rules of logic.
  • There needs to be some chance for me to win the debate.

I've yet to come close to this this with my wife. :D

Beer- poorly chosen words - apology.
And repeat.
It's circular, go with it.

What's the consensus on buffalo cheddar popcorn then? Some boy scout sold us some and it's been six months and I haven't opened it yet. They must have known I was drinking beer when they decided to try and sell me god damned buffalo cheddar popcorn

What's the consensus on buffalo cheddar popcorn then? Some boy scout sold us some and it's been six months and I haven't opened it yet. They must have known I was drinking beer when they decided to try and sell me god damned buffalo cheddar popcorn

I like it. I have a stash in my office desk.

Then again, I also like kettle corn, so take that as you will. #sorrynotsorry

Pretty good. You can taste a little of the buffalo in every bite.

Bison, actually.

I'm partial to imitation cheese popcorn. I'll dispose of it for you.

Oh my various gods, not this again.

Salt and butter or nothing at all.

Anything else can go straight in the garbage.

Well, it does make me curious what he could have posted that was potentially more devisive than many of the posts above.

Not curious enough to spend a dollar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back