• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone want to trade extra or no longer used brew/keg equipment for a drill press?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suckerpunchltd

Reaction score
I have a 5-speed bench top drill press, used about 4 times on plastic and thin aluminum plate. Upgraded to a floor standing model with slower speed for drilling clear polycarbonate without marring holes as bad...don't need two of these.

Looking to trade it to someone who needs a small drill press (will drill aluminum easy, mild steel, wood, plastic etc.) and has extra brew equipment, kegging equipment or the like they don't need or want any more. Specifics below.

Purchased new at $165, still goes for $120-150 on cheapBay, Black Bull 5 speed bench top drill press. Has laser centering light, depth stop, adjustable table (height and tilt), 1/2" chuck, and 5 speeds from about 650 to 3000 rpm). This would easily use a hole saw and cut holes in aluminum or stainless kettles for putting in valves/bungs/fittings or make a great woodshop addition.

I am looking for about $90-100 worth of equipment - fermenting buckets/carboys (with lids/bungs), testing equipment, MLT/HLT, false bottoms (nearly a full setup of this basic stuff minus sanitizer etc.), keg equipment (kegs, CO2 tanks, taps etc. maybe small kegerator).

NOT looking for kettles, burners, or empty bottles as I have those already.

We each pay shipping for our stuff to the other so only cost is what we each pay for shipping stuff to the other.

If your in Colorado south of Boulder to Trinidad I can meet for the exchange and no shipping bs involved.

Back