Anyone in the UK? Please help me...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsAreGood

Reaction score
I’ve searched high and low to get my hands on some Incognito, but apparently that is nearly impossible as I can not find one store that breaks it down into home brew sizes that will ship to someone in the United States. I’ve found two stores in the UK that do, with this one looking pretty good.

https://www.geterbrewed.com/advanced-hop-products/
What I’m asking is...is there anyone that is willing to purchase some of these for me, have them shipped to you, and then ship it to me here in America? I’m right outside of New York City. I’d obviously pay for the products, the total shipping cost, and then an additional fee that we agree upon for your efforts. I can pay by whatever your preferred method of payment is.

I’d prob be looking to purchase 6-8 of the 15ml vials.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Did you already try homebrewforum uk? It's the sister site to this one.

What's the need for it, especially at such an expense? It's helpful for minimizing loss. Which matters to pros. If you're gonna have to bend over backwards to get a small amount of it, brew a slightly larger batch to make up for the loss and just use pellets. If you're talking about paying someone to ship you tiny vials from the UK, plus finders fee, guarantee it'll be cheaper to just pad your batch size.

What's the need for it, especially at such an expense? It's helpful for minimizing loss. Which matters to pros. If you're gonna have to bend over backwards to get a small amount of it, brew a slightly larger batch to make up for the loss and just use pellets. If you're talking about paying someone to ship you tiny vials from the UK, plus finders fee, guarantee it'll be cheaper to just pad your batch size.
I realize it’s a bit ridiculous. I’m just really trying to push the limits of the beers I make. I’ve had several commercial examples using it and they’ve been pretty incredible. Seems like it’s definitely adding something more than just minimizing losses. Have you been able to try any of the Other Half HDHC beers?

Again, I do realize it’s a bit of a crazy request. But trying new things and pushing the limits is what keeps me from getting bored. I’m very surprised that no supplier in the US is actually breaking this stuff down in to home brew size doses though. Seems odd.

No. But I've used Incognito. It's not magic. It just gets rid of the hop matter that soaks up wort and clogs up chillers leading to less loss. Breweries are using it because losses on IPAs to hop matter can be MASSIVE and it saves them money as a result. Not because it actually adds anything. If it did Haas's marketing on it would be very different.

Back