anyone here own a "real" brewing machine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****.. So THAT's what Lambic is? I'm irish.. I can totally get behind some Lamb beer. Is there a certain cut of the lamb I need to use? Or is it just whatever i can cut while I'm running through some poor herder's field?

You can only use lamb entrails if you want to produce an authentic offal lambic.

You can only use lamb entrails if you want to produce an authentic offal lambic.

crap.. I was hoping I could just cut a few ears of a hind quarter off real quick.. guess collection will be easier this way though.. lure one little lamb over to me then bucket underneath... gut that sucker and run. Not a clean business; this Lambic making.

I enjoy following foodgrade's posts. I was assuming he/she is a 12 year old troll, but he/she might be an AI somewhere that just became conscious and found an internet connection. I hope it isn't an AI though. I've played a lot of Mass Effect, and I know how that road ends.

I enjoy following foodgrade's posts. I was assuming he/she is a 12 year old troll, but he/she might be an AI somewhere that just became conscious and found an internet connection. I hope it isn't an AI though. I've played a lot of Mass Effect, and I know how that road ends.

I think it's Billy-Klubb :D

It just occurred to me it would be awesome if we could somehow get foodgrade connected with witster18 (the guy from the famed, but deleted "what do you do after you brew the most amazing beer ever" thread).

Epic *Epic.

On brew day, I *AM* a REAL brewing machine!

I am IRON MAN.

Oops. I meant, I am IRON PAN.

94532_02_f.jpg

I'm thinking Chinese WoW gold farmer that's actually picked up a good bit of English from watching dubbed reruns of Breaking Bad while doing full clears of Naxxramas with his demon spec Lock.

I should do a poll. How many people think foodgrade is a kid, troll, meth cook, or a computer that has gained consciousness?

A self-aware episode of Breaking Bad would be about seven years old right now. Where does that fall in the spectrum?

James, I regret to inform you that the child is not yours... no need to fly across the ocean to care for the child or myself, I have contacted the real father and he has decided to step up. I hope this message finds you well and that it isn't too late. All the best, Mai.

carrier-pigeon.jpg

"Well, what in the actual ****?"

I was wondering if there is a general rule to follow when making beer as far as how much ingredients to use per gallon of water? Let's start with 1 gallon. How much ingredients would you put in a gallon of water? Quarter of a pound is fine?

All of them.

(I know this thread is old, but I could not stop myself... I may have a problem.) :(

*EDIT* Good to see I am not the only one that possibly has a problem.

:D

Latest posts

Back