Anyone have BYO Novmember 2016? (Automated Brewing Systems)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nutty_gnome

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone with the Nov. 2016 BYO magazine. Its the one with the automated brewing systems featured on the cover. I'd like someone to take a pic of the Breiss/White Labs double recipe card that comes as an inert in BYO. I'm missing that month from my collection (I know, its weird, but whatevs).

Can anyone please send me that pic via pm? Thanks! N_G

I have a subscription, but that one got misplaced in a move. The online electronic version I have access too doesn't include the inserts. :(

By the way, these recipe cards, although free with BYO, are pretty good if you like the style. I've brewed a few of them over the years per the stated recipe and I've always been happy with the outcome. I have quite a collection of the ones that interest me. This Black IPA looks tempting and the hops aren't too expensive because they aren't 'flavor of the month' hops.

I currently have the 'Mild Child' Dark English Mild on tap from a Breiss recipe card and its pretty darn great.

N_G

If you want I can make a copy and mail it

IMG_0613.jpg

@OP

I know the feeling, this happened to me once. I let a friend take one to read on the airplane after he visited. Years later I was searching for a clone recipe and sure enough, every post I can find is like "Check this one issue of BYO, they nailed the clone in the recipe card that month." Go figure.

Back