Anyone brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-Happy

Reaction score
Yeah done debating, now brewing!:rockin:

Brewing up a Belgian Brown Ale (made up recipe) with Saaz hops!

Anyone else?

I'm chilling down my Cream Ale wort now... just about got it to 60.

Rock on...

Im brewing a Stone Pale Ale this weekend. gonna be my 3rd batch so Im keeping it simple for now, but Im going to go get a growler of the Levitation or Ruination to drink while im brewing.

Crushed the grain tonight for an early morning boil of the Orange Cascade Pale Ale. Finished soldering up a CO2 distribution manifold tonight, plan is to install tomorrow. Now if I can brew a batch and get some fence up for the cows while the wife is gone with the eldest to a band concert in the morning.

First go with wheat, brewin up a Dunkelweizen tomorrow, hope everything works out with the mash!

First AG batch -APA- tomorrow if my refractometer comes in today. My hydrometer broke 2 weeks ago while brewing a strawberry blonde.

I'll be doing a PM weissbier. Been sick all week and I'm not really up for an AG batch. Half of the batch will straight and the other half will have blueberries in the secondary.

edit: Blarg! Cold, windy and rainy. Can't brew outside and don't want to do it inside. Maybe Sunday.

Clear and sunny, but near freezing this morning. Got the mash going and stuck it in the oven.

Did my first AG batch today, Liberty Cream Ale.

Made a mess of things, but my sweet sweet SWMBO was more than supportive and even helped me clean my mess up.

Good news is that I hit my mash temp perfect yet I didnt maintain it too well. Did hit my OG right on, so I guess I made beer!

I'll be pumped when I see bubbles in the next day or two though!

Back