Anybody watching Tony Romo Self-destruct?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Sparky

Cowboys EAC
Reaction score
What the hell? Is he the savior or the antichrist? I'm a huge Cowboys fan and he's looked really good so far this year, but this hasn't been pretty tonight.

I can't believe the Bills are only leading by 7 at the half. We shouldn't even still be in the game. If they pull this off maybe they really are the resurrected Cowboys of old.

But Tony Romo is the next Brett Favre. I heard it on TV and the interweb so it must be true. :tank:

Funny how everyone seemed to have him pegged as the new younger version of Brett Favre. No way in hell is he even close. Not this year or next year even. I just wish he would throw the damn ball to my man Crayton. I need some more points in the NOOb league.

Dang, I *hate* the Cowboys, and I *hate* TO even more, but there should have been a pass interference call on that 2 point conversion.

ohiobrewtus said:
Dang, I *hate* the Cowboys, and I *hate* TO even more, but there should have been a pass interference call on that 2 point conversion.
I saw it that way too but the officials were not going to call it unless it really blatant. Every quarterback has bad games and Romo is no exception. The Cowboys are playing very well and he is a big part of the reason why,pretty nice ending though.

romo is the next anti christ you were correct

donovan mcnabb will lead the E-A-G-L-E-S to the promised land

(once his surgically repaired leg heals properly)

UNBELIEVABLE! No way in hell they deserved to win that game. I guess the rest of the team (except TO) really pulled them through.

I know one thing for sure, they better not play like that next week or the Patriots WILL hand their asses to them.

mummasan said:
romo is the next anti christ you were correct

donovan mcnabb will lead the E-A-G-L-E-S to the promised land

(once his surgically repaired leg heals properly)

You mean the 1-3 eagles? Healed leg or not, McNabb can't carry that team.

Lil' Sparky said:
UNBELIEVABLE! No way in hell they deserved to win that game. I guess the rest of the team (except TO) really pulled them through.

I know one thing for sure, they better not play like that next week or the Patriots WILL hand their asses to them.

If I was a real betting man I would put the farm up on NE beating the **** out of Dallas next game. Romo won't know what to do when he goes against NE's defense. I'll bet he'll have atleast 5 more pics in that game. Maybe TO will get hurt too! Anyway it WILL be a good game.

Evan! said:
Steeerike one. :D

Redskins fan? I lived in Richmond for a few years when I was young. It was tough being a Cowboys fan there.

Can't help it, though. I was fully assimilated as a young 'en watching Staubach. And I lived in Dallas during their 3 Superbowls - got to go to several regular season and playoff games. I know they've had some creaps on their team over the years and they haven't been the team they were in the 90's. But what can I say? I'm a die hard and it's nice to see them playing good again (with the exception of last night).

Well, thankfully Romo didn't blow up today. The score was ugly enough as it was.

The Patriots are such a dominant team. They looked really good today.

I'm not putting a fork in the 'boys yet, but I think they've got a way to go before they're on par with the Patriots (and the Colts for that matter).

Back