Utah Any St George, UT clubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn’t look like there’s much down that way as far as existing clubs. In fact, I don’t see any clubs listed on the AHA’s site south of Orem. You could always start one.

Doesn’t look like there’s much down that way as far as existing clubs. In fact, I don’t see any clubs listed on the AHA’s site south of Orem. You could always start one.
I can't say I am shocked by that, I am very new to brewing so I was mostly looking for local expertise and a group to brew with/help drink brews/compare brews etc. Looks like I will stick to gaining expertise for the vast interwebs.

I can't say I am shocked by that, I am very new to brewing so I was mostly looking for local expertise and a group to brew with/help drink brews/compare brews etc. Looks like I will stick to gaining expertise for the vast interwebs.
Assuming you're not already on it, there's a Utah Homebrew FB group. Personally, I kinda hate FB, but there are some cool brewing-related groups. Anyway, I know there was at least one member on there that was in the St. George area. Here's the link if you're interested, Utah Homebrew

Latest posts

Back