Any Duotight or JG connectors compatible with M11 x 1.25 thread Raspberry pints

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncB

Reaction score
I'm looking at this flow meter as a possibility
https://core-electronics.com.au/g1-4-water-flow-sensor-seeed-studio.html
to use in raspberry pints it seems to be more in the range of beer dispensing than the 1/2 inch sensors ( which are 1 to 30 litres per minute).

But wondering is this male thread compatible with any duotight or JG or other fittings that I could fit 8mm outer diameter eva barrier tubing to?

If it needs loads of adapters I'll just stay with the half inch type flow meter with JG to 8mm connectors on.

I took a look around and the threads used on that sensor are being widely criticized for lack of compatibility with...anything.
I would avoid that type of sensor for the attendant aggravation factor...

Cheers!

I took a look around and the threads used on that sensor are being widely criticized for lack of compatibility with...anything.
I would avoid that type of sensor for the attendant aggravation factor...

Cheers!
Thank you I will shelve that plan then. Not sure why they changed from the previous BSP thread in their design but their loss.

I haven't found any reasoning so far, it just happened. Also, apparently you cannot actually count on what thread type shows up on a YF-S402 meter - could be a G14, could be a G18, could be a G38. That's nuts. Could explain why that meter is out of stock at the linked site...

Cheers!

Back