• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Anvil 4 Gallon Stainless Bucket Fermenter - $45 - SF Bay Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Poggetti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Heyo,

Looking to part with my 4 gallon anvil bucket fermenter. I've used it for only 3 batches, so it's still pretty new condition-wiose. It's sat on my shelf for a good 6 months since I'm usually fermenting larger batches I've found I don't use it as much as I thought I would. Since it's been sitting it needs a nice PBW soak which will happen before you get it. I've not pressurized it for closed transfers either, so there's been no stress on the hinges.

I will include the thermowell/bung that I've been using with it which didn't come with the it new.

I'm located in the SF Bay Area. San Francisco during the day at work, San Mateo at nights and weekends at home. Not trying to ship but I might if I don't get any local bites.

421323.JPG
123445.JPG

Last edited:
Should've sold this to me when I was up there, doh! I am committed to small batches, so even this is bordering on being to big, but it's a good price. Let me check my schedule, if it's still for sale, and get back to you when I get back to the States.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... That's a good idea. Little dude is old enough to enjoy the sea otters and stuff. Let me chat to the boss and see... it would probably be sometime after these storms pass through.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... That's a good idea. Little dude is old enough to enjoy the sea otters and stuff. Let me chat to the boss and see... it would probably be sometime after these storms pass through.

No worries,just got back from travels and leaving again next Saturday for another week...so no rush from my side :)

If you're willing to ship it to Japan, I'm very interested in buying it. Shipping will be the same regardless so anything I can do to get one on decent condition for a good price is worth it.

Incidentally, Adventures in Homebrewing is estimating $70 for USPS Priority Mail International.

If you're willing to ship it to Japan, I'm very interested in buying it. Shipping will be the same regardless so anything I can do to get one on decent condition for a good price is worth it.

Incidentally, Adventures in Homebrewing is estimating $70 for USPS Priority Mail International.

Hey Aeric - While I actually haven't sold it, TwistedGray and I have eventual plans to meet halfway between our houses at some point. I'll mark this one as sold even though technically I haven't yet. Sorry about that.

I am sending Nick one wooden nickel at a time until my layaway is paid in full, and yes that may take some time...or next time I fly out of SFO I'll demand my flights not be delayed, canceled, or shifted (ughhhhhhhhhhhh).

Hey Aeric - While I actually haven't sold it, TwistedGray and I have eventual plans to meet halfway between our houses at some point. I'll mark this one as sold even though technically I haven't yet. Sorry about that.
No worries.

I am sending Nick one wooden nickel at a time until my layaway is paid in full, and yes that may take some time...or next time I fly out of SFO I'll demand my flights not be delayed, canceled, or shifted (ughhhhhhhhhhhh).

Still working on a time to make it that way, too. The wife's mom comes into town from London tomorrow for 1.5 weeks. Maybe I'll suggest a weekday down to Monterey, as we don't really have set in stone plans the whole time she's here. I'll let ya know.

Still working on a time to make it that way, too. The wife's mom comes into town from London tomorrow for 1.5 weeks. Maybe I'll suggest a weekday down to Monterey, as we don't really have set in stone plans the whole time she's here. I'll let ya know.

No worries, vice versa, lol. My wife is gone for two weeks and she's got the more reliable car, doh!

Back