Another WI Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greeting to all ... GO PACK GO! Started brewing back in October 2010. Have done 3 batches - 30 gallons each. Primarly an All Grain brewer. There is a group of 3 of us with the mentor having 15 years experience, all the equipment including an artisian well in the brewhouse! Hope to try some of the recipies that have been submitted. Drinking a Porter that brewed on the day after Thanksgiving.

Welcome to another Cheesehead! We sure have lots of folks here from Wisconsin. It's probably because beer is so important culturally. That, and brats. :D

Hey, formerly from Milwaukee....now down in NC! Hey hows the weather up there?

Greetings back to NC!:mug: I actually know where Cary is - was stationed at Camp LeJeune for 3 years back in late 70's. Weather is cold and piles of snow on the ground - typical WI weather. Contemplating what brew to make next to commemorate the Super Bowl on Sunday. Go Pack Go:ban:

Welcome to the board. Make sure you are buying your brats from a meat market. They are better and generally cheaper than anything at the supermarket.

Go Niners. Yeah I'm that guy. I hate the Packers.

An artisian well?!?! That's freakin AWESOME :ban: is there a big difference in taste compared to....idk...bottled water, say, Ice Mountain???

Good to see Wisconsin home brewers congregate here :mug:

It has its own unique taste! Also has a slight Iron content but doesn't seem to affect the brew. We also modifed a water heater to have on tap 170-180 degree H2O at brew time.

Back