Another Minnesotan here. Well kinda...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How is everyone doing? My title is a little misleading as the most permanent place that I live in is Indiana, but I still drill back in my home state.

The other day, I was back in the Cities with nothing to do, so I stumbled into Northern Brewer in South Minneapolis all kinds of hungover and procured my first brewing kit. It was an Essential Brewing Starter kit and came with the Block Party Amber Ale. Needless to say, I had a great deal of fun following the directions and going through the initial process whilst also enjoying some random Stout that the dude at the beer store recommended to me. I will be surprised if it turns out great, but I am hooked on learning and growing in brewing because of how much fun it was! :ban:

Here's hoping it turns out good. Now that you've found Homebrewtalk, spend some time reading. You can find some of the latest process and ingredient ideas, etc. You'll also find that most kit instructions are really bad.

Welcome! Was the beer store South Lyndale Liquors?

No, but I just stumbled onto the place today for the first time actually. Found a Rogue Chocolate Stout that have been looking everywhere for! It doesn't taste as good as it did on tap, but it was pretty sweet finding it finally :ban:

Back