Another GRABASS Brew-N-Q 5/29/10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idahoDal

Reaction score
Just like last time: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f20/grabass-brew-n-q-4-3-10-a-168926/

We have a Turduckhen this time just for kicks. Brewing starts Friday night, meat goes in when we get around to it, brewing continues the following day whenever folks wish and dinner will be around dinner time. Good and low key. Beer and Q, show up, brew, drink and eat. Hope y'all can make it.

It very well could literally be a BLAST if it goes like last time! I'm gonna go try and get permission to come camp out with Walker. We'll see how that goes...

I'm gonna make it to one of these one day. I have family visiting this weekend, or I'd be there. Have a good time:mug:

I am planning to attend the camp out as well.

I am also planning on bringing a roast for the pit.

Feel free. I have a pull out couch for you two love birds, or a cot and camping sleeping pads. If it rains, the garage or front porch are both covered and of course there's floor space.

If you want to brew Friday night might want to bring a fish pole or something to keep entertained on Saturday.

More the merrier. We just gotta keep it down once the lady types go to bed.

If you brew bring a bag of ice! I brewed on Sunday and hose water got me down to 100F in 10 minutes, and then took a full bag of ice and my pump to pull it down to 75 in another 10.

Feel free. I have a pull out couch for you two love birds, or a cot and camping sleeping pads. If it rains, the garage or front porch are both covered and of course there's floor space.

If you want to brew Friday night might want to bring a fish pole or something to keep entertained on Saturday.

More the merrier. We just gotta keep it down once the lady types go to bed.

If you brew bring a bag of ice! I brewed on Sunday and hose water got me down to 100F in 10 minutes, and then took a full bag of ice and my pump to pull it down to 75 in another 10.

Ryan's thinking about camping Friday night. I am planning to bring a tent, but it only holds two.

Garron's been bugging me about fishing in your "lake" (that's what he calls it), so I'm bringing a couple of poles for Saturday.

I'll bring ice for myself, too.

How on earth did I miss this event??? I'm sure it turned out great like always Dallas gotta let me know when the next one is so I can actually brew something for once. :)

How on earth did I miss this event??? I'm sure it turned out great like always Dallas gotta let me know when the next one is so I can actually brew something for once. :)

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f20/grabass-grand-opening-walkers-electric-brewery-6-20-2010-a-181418/

Did you see this one? It may not be as epic as one of Dal's throw downs, but should still be fun nonetheless. By the way Walker, what are the laws in Cary about explosives and whatnot? I know they get a little tricky down that way.

By the way Walker, what are the laws in Cary about explosives and whatnot? I know they get a little tricky down that way.

I honestly don't know. I haven't really blown much up lately.

I know the folks on the next street light off fireworks for apparently no reason from time to time, and I haven't seen the cops come by.

Wait.... were you talking about fireworks, or my new brewing system?

Back