Another brewery build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmskis

Reaction score
It has been a year in the making but I finally have it done. Lots of help from people on here for ideas and times when stuck on certain projects. I have went from a cooler setup for mash and a brewbelt for fermentation to my new setup. I have anView attachment 1485319416581.jpgView attachment 1485319416581.jpg eherms with a homemade panel box and I upgraded my fermentation control to a freezer with a homebuilt brewpi. In the mean time my kegerator quit cooling so I upgraded that as well. Only one tap currently but will add the second soon. This brewery is located in its own kitchen. Great storage and I can keep everything out of the way when not in use. Now to get the grain and start brewing!

Attachments

• 1485319438238.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 96
  • 1485319452718.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 111
Be careful drilling through the side of a freezer - that's where the condenser coils Richard n on many models.

Thanks for the heads up! It is a freezerless fridge and from diagrams I could not find any condenser coils in the walls. So I did the pin hole, then a little bigger while scraping and searching. Didn't hit anything. Interesting thing was that after running the Fridge for awhile while the door was open it seemed I could feel spots on the sides warm up liked there was possibly a coil in certain spots.

Back