Anheuser Busch commercials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to try some of these Michelob beers to experience first hand what all the fuss is about.

Gawd, I can hear SWMBO now: "Why are you buying that crap? What the hell is the matter with you? If you're getting that, then I'll get an extra sixer of DFH60 for me. No, I won't help you drink it."

If it tastes like arse and I can't finish it I'll never live it down. "HA HA HA I told you so. NO, you can't have one of my IPAs."

Beerthoven said:
I'm going to have to try some of these Michelob beers to experience first hand what all the fuss is about.

I think their Marzen is pretty decent. Not as good as others-but decent for the price. To me-the fact that Michelob would want to expand their styles is a good sign, and I appreciate the effort if nothing else.

FWIW-Just because it's a MB, doesn't mean that it's that good either (much less consistent). Sure, I like the variation I have from batch to batch-but commercial brews should strive for replication and consistency. In my attempt to try as many new beers as possible-I sometimes pick a dud. Last night for the BCS game, I picked up a 6-er of Arcadia Ales IPA. It was OK, but WAY too sweet-the bottles were a bit dusty-so maybe something was wrong. I'll likely never know though since I don't plan on buying it again. I've had the same thing happen with other MBs too-sometimes great, sometimes weak.

The point of those commercials is to stress the fact that Bud is always Bud-and the process strives for consistency.

has anyone seen the michelob commercial where they talk to their malt expert about why he loves to work with michelob? then they show a bottle of mich ultra?

did anyone else laugh until they had tears in their eyes when they saw that?

Latest posts

Back