always sunny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spearko520

Reaction score
i'm sure i'm not the first to say this- but frank reynolds is maybe the greatest character on television ever, on par with george costanza, hawkeye pierce, and derek wildstar. Danny Devito may be the greatest and most unexpected actor ever...
warm ups for the bars late night tonite- me and mami are letting it rip!

I will disagree. To me, he is one of the worst characters (in a show FULL of interesting characters). That said, I totally respect Danny DeVito. I just feel his character is outshone by the others.

Watch the episode where frank Hides in a couch to hear his peers talk **** about him and bebops out naked later on I laugh just thinking about it

Watch the episode where frank Hides in a couch to hear his peers talk **** about him and bebops out naked later on I laugh just thinking about it

always reminds me of the scene from ace ventura 2 when he's in the mechanical rhino

Well, that was definitely a funny scene. He has his moments, but his dysfunction seems a bit more forced to me, than say, Dennis or Charlie.

I do like the Frank and Charlie as roommates, though. They make a great Odd Couple, even though they aren't opposites. Just both odd.

The show was good without him but he made it great. Would never be where it is today without him...... Or Fat Mac.

After watching the show for a while and seeing Dennis in some horror movie (can't recall the name), I decided to see what else the actors are in and found information that I thought was hilarious.

Charlie Day is married the the waitress that despises him.
Mac is married to Dee.

Hopefully this is new to some of you.

I gotta get back into this. We were behind a few episodes and somehow the DVR got erased and I lost it all and the scheduler isn't set up for new episodes. I should just go DL all of them I'm missing.

One of my favorites is when they thought Dee was carrying Dennis's baby...

So wrong.

I like Frank, but like everyone else on that show they tread the line from likable and unlikable with every episode.

Last seasons finale showed me they very much care what people think and all this was a ploy for attention.

Kind of ruined it for me.

I gotta get back into this. We were behind a few episodes and somehow the DVR got erased and I lost it all and the scheduler isn't set up for new episodes. I should just go DL all of them I'm missing.

One of my favorites is when they thought Dee was carrying Dennis's baby...

So wrong.

when she says to the gang that one of them is the father, and that includes frank, he doesn't even attempt to deny that it could be his. He looks interested...

I love the first 5 seasons! The most recent kind of suck balls. 3rd n 4th are their best work. God I hope the next season has something to offer.

The waitress is getting married might be the best episode ever! Charlie is gold in that episode, he tells his date he is a full on rapist, in fact the whole restaurant scene is genius, milk steak, raw jelly beans, sweaty shirts....genius. so let me pop a quick H on this box so we know it's full of hornets

Back