• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio All of my equipment for sale - brewstand, kegs, stainless equipment, carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mberle1

Reaction score
THIS LOT HAS BEEN SOLD! THANK YOU!

Up for sale is my entire collection of brewing equipment (some new and some used). I am located in AKRON OHIO 44313 and I am planning on selling this entire lot as one, instead of parting it out.

The reason for selling this is simple - I am moving to Chicago in about a month. I simply have no room for this al grain setup. The rig runs on natural gas and will come with everything listed and pictured in the photos.

Overall price that I have invested is roughly $2400.00, I am asking $1550.00

I have this listed locally on Craigslist as well - I will be accepting offers from both but please CASH ONLY.

•2 – 5 gallon ball lock kegs
•2 chugger pumps (center output) – BRNAD NEW (189.99 each)
•26 ft natural gas flex line with all fittings and connectors shown
•:eek:nestar:1 custom brew stand (66 x 20 x 24.5 in):eek:nestar:
•3 jet burners, custom 9 in diameter - condole each flame individually via ball valves of the NG pipe, the burners themselves are also adjustable in height.
•3 keggles with ss valves – 15gal stainless steel kegs
•2 full co2 tanks (like new and recently purchased)
•1 multi keg co2 regulator – "Keg Connection" brand ($269.00 with 1 keg)
•whirpool commercial chest freezer (65 x 27 x 35 in)
•4 caster wheels
•2 carboy handles
•1 ladle
•1 floating thermometer
•1 hydrometer – calibrated 70 F
•1 roll thread seal tape
•4 brushes
•3 – 5gal water jugs, plastic
•1 glass carboy
•1 plastic carboy
•2 keg lids
•3 gal igloo drinking cooler
•1 stir plate - made from cigar box and cpu fan
•5 Erlenmeyer flasks (50, 150, 250, 500, 1000 ml)
•½ container starsan 5 star sanitizer
•1 all purpose sprayer
•1 – 4 gal bucket
•1 kegerator conversion thermometer
•1 bag priming sugar
•1 bag DME (dry malt extract)
•2 airlocks
•½ in brass ball valve
•5 bungs
•1 keg gasket kit complete
•misc rings, gaskets, fittings etc.
•2 stir bars
•1 keg polishing kit
•4oz Iodophor
•1 carboy and bottle washer
•1 – ½ in stainless steel 3 piece ball valve
•½ stainless steel barb fitting
•9/16 stainless steel complression fitting
•½ in stainless steel nipple
•brass hose adapter for barb valve (faucet)
•2 – 4ft co2 lines with fittings
•2 – 4ft beer lines with fittings
•1 Refractometer -brand new, with dropper and adjustment screwdriver. has been calibrated. (69.99)
•½ in stainless steel compression fitting
•1 in stainless steel union
•1 grain mill
•1 dropper
•3 false bottoms (10, 11.5, 11.5 in)
•12 ft food grade hose 1in ID - NEW (12, 10, 4 ft)
•"Advanced Brewing Technology" self-rotating sparge arm with ½ in brass barb valve – 6ft tubing
•misc tubing, additional sparge arm
•9/16 stainless steel compression fitting
•3 – ½ in stainless steel unions
•3 – ½ in stainless steel bar valves
•3 – ½ in stainless steel barb connectors
•4 ft appliance connection hose
•1 bottle of irish moss

if you look at the photos you will see a long yellow pipe that is behind the brew stand, this is the flex line that I had installed for the natural gas. This will be fully dissembled and included in this sale so you can hate it collected to a cad line in your home or garage. if you need more pictures just let me know, I have many more and I can send them to you as needed.

Same as mkringii. Please pm if you decide to part out.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

I would like to get in line for the pumps should you choose to part this out. Thanks and have a great new years!

And interested in your silicone tubing and a few other things

I, too, am interested in a few things if you decide to part it out. Mainly the keggles/FBs and pumps. I'm in Toledo so I could drive out to pick it up, so no shipping involved.

Thanks for the interest guys! If I can't sell this as a whole I will reach out to all of you for the massive part out haha Thanks again! Bump...

Thanks for the interest guys! If I can't sell this as a whole I will reach out to all of you for the massive part out haha Thanks again! Bump...

Lol, you're right it would be a huge part out.......... You Would probably make more money that way though. Best of luck either way!

I'll get in line for the stir plate if you decide to part & ship to NC. Also, looking at your grain mill. Is that the funnel looking deal pictured?

If just_brew_it decided he doesn't want the pumps (assuming you end up parting it out) I'd love second shot at the pumps and all the disconnects, ball valves and hose associated with it!

Good luck to selling it as a lot though. Like others said, parting it out might be tough.

The distance kills it for me and I would buy it all and sell off the rest :( GLWS and the move to Chicago

The more I look at it parting out May work well - please on me with the list of stuff you want and I'll cross check that in the order that I receive/ed messages!

Take the stir plate, in Cleveland and can pick up

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Home Brew mobile app

I am interested in your brewing equipment if it is still available. Please send me a PM. I live in Jackson Center Ohio Thanks

Sold the entire lot! Thank you for the interest! For those interested in the stir plate, cigar stores will give you a box for free most of the time, they are very simple to make (YouTube it!)

CHEERS!

Sold - sorry for the late update!

Ohio Native - Chicago bound on Feb 1!

Home brewing - woodworking - using my hands to make anything!

Back