• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi All my gear for sale as lot 1500 obo deepfreeze, kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randumnumber

Reaction score
I am getting out of brewing for personal reasons and am selling all my equipment I would really like to sell the whole lot and be done with it..

I am located in Hattiesburg, MS. Selling local pickup, might be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance if i get a decent price for everything.

1500 obo you get:

7 pin lock kegs
2 gas connectors with split block
2 liquid connectors
5# co2 tank
2 co2 regulators (1 has high/low PSI gauge, 1 has just low PSI gauge)
1 Kegerator (i bought it from a college kid the laminate on the top needs to be replaced it is there but the glue is failing) holds 2 kegs and 5# co2 tank (ive fit a 20# in there too but it's tight)
1 Haier deep freeze that holds 2 kegs a 5# co2 tank (can fit 3 if you put a collar on it)
1 johnson controller (the kind with a dial not digital)
1 converted keg has a welded connection has a diptube and screen all stainless
1 - 10 gallon water cooler converted to MLT with sparge arm in cap and copper manifod + temp probe in side wall + ball valve conversion
1- 10 gallon HLT with temp probe and ball valve conversion
1 6 gallon glass car boy
2 ale pales with lids (has gromette for air lock)
1 bottling bucket
56 + bottles 22 and 12 oz
counter flow chiller
scale to measure hops
Misc hoses
Misc equipment (strainer, stir spoon etc)
1 at least 20 gallon brew cube
1 outdoor cooker (brings 12 gallons to boil in about 10 minutes) EDIT: I meant from sparge temps up to boil and preheating while I add liquid... bringing 12 gallons from cold start up to a boil obviously takes quite a while longer.
5 gallon brew pot for extract
1 march pump
1 socket to take pin lock keg dip tubes out.
1 refractometer
2 propane tanks to use as cores... i dont think there is much if anything left in them.
1/2 of a bucket of one step powder ( i brewed for 2 years and only used 1/2 so it will last a long time)
I also have normal style keg connector for large kegs, 2 o-ring kits that come with the pin locks and probably other stuff I've forgotten. Everything is stainless copper or brass with a few small parts being PVC.

Edit : one of the pin lock kegs has a small bend in the lip it is not sealing up when putting a lid on it... this keg has been like this since i got it and it looks like it could easily be bent back with vice grips or a hammer. I never did it myself b/c i never really needed to use it, given my equipment i can really only cool 4 kegs at a time.

Please text or call if you are interested 601 329 6218. I prefer text please.

Back