• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All my brewing equipment - Denver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhyTee

Reaction score
Going to be going back to apartment life shortly so all my awesome stuff I've collected needs to go.

I'm asking 450 for the whole lot.

1x bottling bucket
1x hydrometer
1x glass beaker & stopper for starters
1x glass graduated cylinder, no markings
2x ale pail
1x 6.5g glass carboy + stopper
1x auto-siphon
1x carboy brush
1x 7.5 gallon SS brew kettle
1x 7.5??? gallon aluminum turkey fry kettle used for sparge water
1x propane burner (turkey fryer)
1x 10g rubbermaid cooler converted Mash Tun
1x copper wort chiller, don't remember how many feet
1x full dual keggerator setup, including fridge, kegs, Co2 tank and perlick taps. No problems with the set up, you could get the kegs filled and start using it immediately.

Also some odds and ends, hoses, funnel, airlocks, cleaners, sanitizers, mash paddle and probably some other things i'm forgetting.

Everything is in great shape, if not a list dusty. Hoping to sell it together. Thought I would put it up here before messing with craigslist. Shoot me a pm, we'll trade emails and I can send you some pics. Cheers :mug:

Yea, if you decide to break it up and sell sepeate peices, I would be interested in the rubbermaid cooler. I'll pay shipping.

"1x glass beaker & stopper for starters"
Depending on the size I'd be interested if you end up parting it all out

Put it in a storage unit! Keep the dream alive! :(

I plan to brew, but the apartment is going to be pretty small so once we're all settled I'm going to see if I have the room for extract brewing. I just hate paying rent on stuff I already own.

Might be interested in the Kegerator if you decide to part it out. What size fridge?

It's a full size fridge. Freezer on top variety. A bit old, I spray painted the front of it with chalkboard paint. Didn't sand it first (doh). Also just FYI it's a bit noisy.

Back