• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale All grain system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobP

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a great way to get into all grain brewing. 10 gal igloo cooler mash tun with false bottom. 10 gal Igloo HLT. 15 gal MoreBeer kettle. This is the kettle they sold before going to BrewBuilt kettles. Extra heavy duty with tri-clad bottom, temp gauge, false bottom. This is the best kettle I ever owned and that includes the Blichmann kettles I use now. All three pieces have ball valves. I'll attach some pics when I get home. $200.00 ( I did decoction mashing to hit my different temps and it worked great. the Igloo coolers held temps better than any kettle I've used.) I'm in northeast Ohio. pick-up only. P.S. 10 % of sale will be donated to HBT

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back