• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana All grain system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkyard brewer

Reaction score
***Everything has been sold***

Contact: PM me and I will give you my phone number for text/call

After a lot of thought, I have decided to sell my all-grain brewing system. I have slowly built this over a lot of time, but find myself enjoying other beers instead of my own.

In my opinion, it still lacks a few things, but it is ready to brew on today. The price is the price, not negotiable.

Whats included:
-1 converted keg to a brew kettle
-1 converted keg for sparge water
-1 keg ready to be converted to a mash tun
-Cooler that has been converted to a mash tun with screen. Averaged 75% efficiency. (we've done 20# of grain in this)
-3 natural gas burners (one jet burner, 2 boyu style burners which can be converted to propane)
-1 march 809 pump (only a few batches through it)
-1 plate chiller (only a few batches through it)
-1 glass carboy
-1 plastic carboy
-1 copper chiller (maybe 2 if I can find my other one)
-1 bin full of washed bottles
-homemade hop bag
-hops, chemicals, etc.
-brew stand thats sorta out of square/half finished but usable
-random other things like spoons, buckets, hoses and things needed for a brew day.

I also have a CO2 tank with regulator that is ready to go, fresh date stamp (until 2015 I think) but I would like $35 for that. I'm not selling the kegs.

I'm willing to barter/do some trading for anything you may have. Go-cart, gold, silver, things that go boom, beer collections, motorcycles, good generator, or anything else you my think I would be interested in.

I'm located on the south side of South Bend, Indiana but willing to travel a bit to meet/sell.

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

I may be interested, how firm are you on the 5? I would be interested in a lot of what you have.

Can you let me know how long the setup is? Is it sly one piece? I live in Morris, IL what's a good meeting point for you?

I believe we are chatting via email from Craigslist, but to answer your question, the stand is 61" long. (5'1") The stand could use some paint. -hince another reason I am selling it. I simply don't have time for it at all.

is the co2 tank a separate sale? if so, is it steel or aluminum, and how big is it? (5lb, 10lb, etc) I'm probably interested and will be in SB in a few weeks.

Back