• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas All grain setup Austin,TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zander

Reaction score
All grain hombrew setup (Round rock)

Selling my all grain homebrew setup. Want to sell as full package and not piece out.

Info on stand:
Bayou Classics BG10 140K BTU burners for the HLT and Mash Tun and one Bayou Classics BG14 210K BTU "Banjo Burner" for fast heat up on your boil kettle.
The gas bus regulator is a Bayou Classics 40 PSI unit.
The gas bus rail is all TIG welded and tested to 100 PSI as a unit before being welded into the stand.
Three inch heavy duty casters.
Two March / Chugger pump mounts with splash guards
MIG Welded 14 guage 1.5" sq. tube construction

If you were to piece this all together, retail would be:
Brew stand with burners $950
March pumps x2 ($150 ea) $300
Blichman therminator $200
Blichman hopblocker $60
Water filter kit $45
False bottom $90
3 kegs cut for keggles and fitting tig welded in. $600 or so.
All the cam lock fittings, 2 piece ball valves, silicone hose, dip tubes etc (all stainless!) $700 or so

Total: right about $3000.00 to piece it all together. Asking $2000.00. You can make me a reasonable offer. Only trades I would be interested in are motorcycles (love vintage bikes) or high end things that go boom.

Email me with any questions or for more pics. If you know what your looking at this is a good deal.

Thanks,
Ryan

image.jpg

Back