• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan All Grain Set Up with Ball Lock Kegs and Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you wanted to ship the pot then I would be interested. Does it have a lid? If worse comes to worse and you come back and decide to part it out and ship it, color me interested.

Well, if you wanted to ship the pot then I would be interested. Does it have a lid? If worse comes to worse and you come back and decide to part it out and ship it, color me interested.

It does have a lid. I'll get back with you depending on how things pan out locally.

Thanks,

Hello,

Selling off my hobby due to lack of time and interest since having a son a couple years ago. Here's my CL Post. Strongly prefer Local pick up. In Traverse City, MI. Thanks!

http://nmi.craigslist.org/for/4335210298.html

I might be interested in the Mash Tun. I'm downstate, but likely will have a friend in TC area next weekend.. Let me talk to them.
Price negotiable?

I might be interested in the Mash Tun. I'm downstate, but likely will have a friend in TC area next weekend.. Let me talk to them.
Price negotiable?

Cool. Yeah, make me an offer, you send send a PM.

Thanks,

Why are you not closer to Detroit? I'd buy some kegs and carboys. Good luck!

Stopped when my kids where born, 10 years later back at it. You'll be back ha

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Home Brew mobile app

Back