• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia All grain kits for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmh1371

Reaction score
wife ordered 2 kits from ebrew.com, she got me all grain instead of extract... I have an English dry porter and Irish dry stout that I would like to dump if someone wants them. Make an offer. email: [email protected]

A few more suggestions if it's okay.
You can do BIAB partial boil just like extract. A five gallon paint strainer will likely fit your pot. They are cheap at paint stores or home depot. You can keep your mash in a warm oven. The grain can be sparged in a separate pot, like a pasta pot, drained with a colander. Add the second runnings as the wort boils down. With care, you can boil 4 gallons in a five gallon pot after the hot break. Top off in the pot and the fermenter if necessary. Don't stress, BIAB is not very hard. I have done this many times. Read up first. Let us know how it goes.

Back