• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington all grain & general gear for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kegeratorman1

Reaction score
Looking to sell my home-brew setup. I have a ready to use, gravity feed all grain system. The brew stand runs up and down with an electric winch for easier storage and greater height when in use. The stand has two burners for hot liquor tank, and boil kettle. 2 keggles each with ball valves, liquor tank has thermometer and fitting for sight guage, the boil keggle has hop screen on valve. Mash tun is 10 gal igloo cooler conversion. I also have a counter-flow wort chiller, several carboys, and two propane tanks that go with the deal. I would like $600 for the everything listed or buy whatever you need. See prices below. call or text with any questions or offers.

Brewstand: $200
Propane tanks: $25 ea
Brew keggles: $100 ea
Mash tun: $60
Wort-chiller: $40
Carboys: $40 ea

20151023_162433.jpg

00U0U_69yLV9Gyor3_600x450.jpg

00V0V_dam9xiAlOeP_600x450.jpg

01313_8zWX9QHsXRc_600x450.jpg

Back