• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois All grain equip - these prices are crazy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsratso

Reaction score
DEALS DEALS DEALS what do I have to do to get you into one of these beauties today???

sorry. always wanted to be a used car salesman. anyhoo, got my xmas prezzy to myself - a new electric brewery from brew-boss :mug: so lots of stuff to get rid of. tried to keep the price and shipping as low as I can here so please (in spite of what I said above) no haggling, prices are firm. paypal only please. lets get started, shall we?

5 gallon aluminum pot (lid not shown). hardware mostly from bobby at brewhardware (like everything here, NO LEAKS). I use this to heat sparge water. xxx sold

northern brewer megapot (first version), 8 gallon. a super nice kettle, very thick. had to take mine to a metal shop to get the holes drilled, could not get through it with my wimpy drill. valves set up like the little pot above. lid not shown. xxx sold

10 gallon mash tun with northern brewer false bottom. $70, ship $15.

10 gallon hot liquor tank. has a small "bubble" on the side where the liner pulled away from the insulation (tried to show it in pix). a common occurrence, igloo really doesn't make these to withstand 170F liquids. does not interfere with how it works in any way, works great. $50 ship $15.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

small mash tun (5 gallon). for smaller batches. includes digital thermometer through lid. also insulated lid with foam to help hold in heat. usually doesn't drop more than 1 degree if I preheat it. with northern brewer false bottom.
$60 ship $15

blichmann beer gun with 3 extra tips. xxxx sold to k1ng1ves

northern brewer darkstar version 1 burner. very hot. $25 ship $10.

counterflow chiller with sweet setup - garden hose attachments with quick disconnects. you will need to get the garden hose ends of the disconnects because I don't have any extras, sorry. cheap though, less then $10 and will make your life a lot better, trust me. xxx sold

inline thermometer setup with tee, from bobby again. I use mine on the outlet of my chiller but you could insert it in the beer line also. with quick disconnect fittings (you might have to get the females depending on how you set it up). $20 ship $5. if you get the chiller it plugs right in and I of course would not charge extra shipping with the chiller.

thanx for looking, pm with questions.

pm sent to above. btw was trying not to take up whole page with giant pictures but wound up with kinda small ones instead. I can email better pix if needed.

What's the BTU rating on the burner? I can't find specs on v1. What part of IL are you in and are you open to local pickup?

according to northern brewer it is 54000 btu's. I always found it really quick to boil.

I can't tell by the pic if those are camlocks on both ends?, but interested in the thermometer/tee from the CFC.

yep camlocks. i can send bigger pix if you want, pm me your email if you want them.

Back