• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All grain brewing equipmemt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newkarian

Reaction score
Starting back up after a 3 year hiatus. Downsized to a small apartment and had no room for brewing. Now back to a house so I can get back at it. Looking for an all grain brew rig with 10 gal batch capacity. Would like to trade partial or in full some of my rare beer collection. I have 2009 dark lord, 2013 Hunahpu, original release Brewdog Tactical Nuclear Penguin, and Stone vertical Epic 03-08. All purchased originally by me and stored in the dark at cellar temps. Located in Florida Panhandle near Pensacola. Willing to travel halfway or ship if you are willing to do same. If this post is against rules please remove or disregard. Lookjng forward to joining the fun again and becoming active.
Regards,
Sean

Latest posts

Back